- To take charge the overall quality performance of OLDTOWN SINGAPORE outlets by conducting R.O.S.E Audit and to ensure all outlets are adhere to OLDTOWN SINGAPORE standards.
- To handle all OLDTOWN SINGAPORE HALAL matters.
- To assist in the overall products development.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To take charge all matters pertaining to overall quality assurance and control program.
- To conduct, review and update Restaurant Operating Standard Evaluation (R.O.S.E) program in bi-monthly basis.
- To ensure proper implementation and execution of OLDTOWN Standard Operating Procedures and other quality measures that set by the management and take necessary action to communicate/advice according to SOP.
- Aware on the outlet problems and provide fair judgement to properly assess, coach and communicate the R.O.S.E result to the Manager on Duty.
- To prepare bi-monthly reports and for operation team to follow up with the corrective action. To ensure all documents are made correctly with full integrity and filed.
- To schedule, monitor and perform proper time management in ensuring consistent follow up within specific time interval base on individual outlet performance.
- To oversee the supplier audit and performance.
- To be responsible for the application & renewal of Halal Certification.
- To ensure compliance with Singapore MUIS Halal Quality Management System (HALMQ)
- To be responsible for Halal training requirements and updating the certificate for raw materials.
- To conduct pre-& post-certification internal audits to ensure that all OLDTOWN SINGAPORE Outlets and out-sourced Central Kitchen comply with MUIS Halal certification requirements.
- To liaise with MUIS officials for all MUIS matter
- To assist on all matters pertaining to the overall food development process.
- To assist in market or competitor survey and to develop on new products range based on the survey.
- To assist in new products development for nationwide OLDTOWN SINGAPORE outlets or Local Store Marketing (LSM) program.
- To assist in the execution of New Product Launching. These include preparing new product tasting for NPL Committee (Singapore)
- To assist in the development of SOPs and manuals for news products, tools & equipment.
- To assist in review and update of OLDTOWN SOPs as and when required.
- To maintain update records of work activities, e.g. product specification.
- To assist in monitoring of the overall performance of New Product Launching and OLDTOWN Menu and recommend necessary changes to improve on the products.
- To assist marketing department in the preparation of products for menu product photo shooting.
- To assist in complaint relating to product quality raised by outlets or consumers. He/she must analyze & establish corrective/preventive action for the complaint and communication with operation department.