Responsible for Procurement in planning & coordinating for outlet food/non- food purchases, monitoring suppliers’ delivery performance, acting as intermediate person between Head Office (Ipoh & Subang) & other departments as well as cost controlling (exclude D&C works) for all departments for their respective purchases.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To handle stock enquiries, replenishment and forecast & coordinate with HQ Purchasing on the P.O. (Purchase Order) matter.
- To ensure all purchases are accordingly to the Company’s purchasing policies and procedures.
- To ensure proper submission of documents to HQ Purchasing dept, which includes invoice, Delivery Order, EAF & Work Orders, enclose with the submission summary with acknowledgement and date of submission.
- To source and procure new requests from local department, request for quotations (min 2), requesting for sample for evaluation where necessary.
- To conduct supplier evaluation, selection and negotiation of buying terms.
- To monitor and expedite outstanding P.O. and co-ordinate all purchasing/ logistics payment activities with HQ Finance & Purchasing.
- To negotiate the best terms in price, quality etc, conduct price comparison & submit for approval by the management.
- To issue memo or email to franchisee regarding the price revision for the selling price due to purchase price adjustment.
- To perform data entry into NAV system.
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks requested by the superior.