Reporting to the Financial Controller / Senior Finance Manager and working closely with the Finance team:
- Lead and manage all aspects of finance and corporate governance for the Group on financial strategies and internal controls, financial and tax reporting including accounting policies, accounting and budgetary systems and processes, reviewing financial performance.
- Manage the Financial and Statutory accounting function for the Group to ensure timeliness in the preparation of company’s monthly and annual financial statements and reports in compliance with IFRS, effective cash flow planning and tax compliance.
- Ensure proficiency and effectiveness in day-to-day accounting operations, month-end account closing and year-end closing.
- Recommend and implement improvement to the reporting processes and establish a standardized process for greater efficiency.
- Liaise with external auditors, governmental authorities etc.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Accountancy and a CPA or ACCA with minimum 8 years of accounting and finance experience
- At least 5 years in managerial position
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, detailed oriented, confident and committed to meet deadlines
- Possess strong leadership competencies and problem solving skills
- Highly committed to work and possess strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of independent and initiative
- Technically competent with up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards & practices and Income Tax Act provisions
- Travelling required