Duties & responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, you will be supporting the managers & employees through a variety of tasks related to the organisation and communication.
- Answering & direct phonecalls.
- Maintaining employees attendance records.
- Organize & schedule meetings & appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce & distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes & forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly schedules reports.
- Develop & maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit & reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems & procedures.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task & prioritise work.
- Attention to details & problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational & planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest resume, indicating your current/last drawn salary, expected salary & a recent photograph.
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)