• Responsible for day-to-day operation activities at factory and project sites, manage a team of operations staffs
• Ensure that projects execution are carried out within compliance standards
• Accountable for projects progress at factory and job sites which includes management of workforce and planning, scheduling and budget control of materials
• Ensure timely completion, cost control and profitability of projects
• Oversee that projects execution is carried out within deadlines and meets clients’ expectations and satisfactions
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- Specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
• Building a strong team and developing positive relationships among team members
• Support projects assigned by the Management
• Take on additional functions as assigned by the Management
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Possess relevant experience in projects and site management in construction industry preferably in Elevator finishes.
• Shall possess supervisory management skill, able to lead, has proven experience and sound knowledge in construction projects planning.
• Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Strong Initiative and Leadership, Effective Communication
• Excellent people management, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Conversant in English & Mandarin (for handling Chinese speaking clients/vendors)
• Hardworking, willing to commit long hours.
• Holding Class 3 driving license will be an advantage.
• Salary will commensurate with experience.
Working Location: Bedok (East)
Working Hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm (Mon-Fri) & 8am to 12pm (Sat)
Two Saturday-Off every month
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email with an updated resume, which should include recent photograph, current and expected salaries, reason for leaving and date of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.