• Provide administrative support for Sales and Marketing.
• Liaise with engineering and production department to ensure goods is in order for timely delivery to customers.
• Preparation of quotations and other relevant documents.
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Engineering or with relevant experience in engineering sales. Preferably in mechanical engineering practice.
• Strong communication & negotiation skill.
• Effective in English and proficient in MS office skills.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD and/or other CAD software will be an advantage.
• Pleasant personality and customer service oriented.
• Mature Individual with positive working attitude and willing to take up responsibilities.
• Meticulous, have an eye for details and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Able to work under pressure & independently.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese for handling Chinese speaking clients/vendors.
• Salary will commensurate with experience.
• Singaporeans are preferred.
Working Location: Bedok (East)
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon-Fri) & 8am to 12pm (Sat)