You will be part of an elite and actions driven team responsible for establishing the quality assurance and management system designed for Engineering, business application and compliance needs.
You will also undertake projects to formulate guidelines under the system to improve the quality of our business and engineering processes as required and compliances.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the company’s quality management and EHS systems and certifications. Including liaising with the external certification body on and during surveillance and renewal audits.
- Plan, lead and conduct internal audits in line with the requirements of the company’s integrated quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management framework to achieve consistency of approach across the organization.
- Conduct induction and awareness training/program on EHS and Quality management systems to keep the staff updated, aware and be informed.
- Review and improve on all quality control of Operating Procedures & Work Instructions as required including updating and maintaining of all specifications, manuals and documents.
- Identify, manage and ensure continuous improvements in the Quality management and EHS systems in compliance with business objectives, business excellence standards and requirements of the external certification body.
- To champion and liaise with respective personnel on the investigation of roots cause(s) of non conformance and procedural failures.
- To ensure that corrective actions are in place and implemented for all non-conformances detected during audits and daily work processes.
- To review and approve required specifications and revisions in documentation prior releasing for or to customers.
- Manage and conduct Quality Assurance in areas of Incoming, in-process, outgoing, IAT, FAT and SAT
- Manage and conduct Suppliers surveys and audits on suppliers/vendors/contractors.
- Responsible for ensuring work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures.
- Plan, managed and deployed of dept. manpower and job loading for all aspects of quality assurance, EHS and Management Systems.
- To prepare monthly non-conformance analysis and KPI report.
Building and Construction