- Main liaison for end users on the projects from inception to conclusion, including analyzing, forecasting, budgeting and cost control.
- Hold pivotal role in ensuring accurate and timely reporting general accounting function, financial reporting, audit and tax compliance in accordance to Singapore Accounting Standards
- Responsible for full spectrum of GL function and financial accounts closing in effective and efficient manner.
- Update Intercompany billings, attend to enquiries and send monthly intercompany confirmation
- Liaise with Intercompany for month end factoring of balance
- General Ledger duties
- Coordinate with other Accountants/Finance Executives/other departments to ensure smooth closing
- Prepare journal for posting
- Analyze and review Financial statement and highlight any errors
- Review monthly financial report, assist in identifying abnormal entries, financial issues for improvements and solutions
- Prepare simple group consolidation reports for management and compliance reporting
- Review GST reports for monthly or quarterly filing to IRAS
- Assist in year-end stock-take exercise, final accounts closing and the necessary audit schedules and liaise with auditors and tax agents.
- Degree and above in Accounting
- At least 5 years experience
- Possess excellent analysis skills and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.