We are looking to bring in engineers to develop the front and back-end of our machine learning based real-time control and analytics platform. We sell machine learning-based analytics and control software to the fast-growing smart building market for diagnostic and optimization. The Full Stack software engineer will work with the R&D and leadership teams to scale the platform to a large number of users.
This individual will drive initiatives ranging from product roadmaps, software and system architecture requirements to design, implementation and test. Our deep learning research is funded by a prestigious grant managed by National Research Foundation, and BCA Singapore.
- Passion for web user interface design, implement and test
- Familiar with distributed safety critical architecture ranging from Microsoft Azure cloud, mobile applications, desktop applications, and real-time control systems
- Experience in Agile enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) software development, data visualization and security
- Able to work in a team to deliver critical and real-time product interfaces
- Interested in machine learning, data management, analytics and engineering optimization
- At least 2 years of experience delivering commercial web sites, or designing, building, and maintaining public-facing RESTful APIs.
HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS (optional):
- Experience in data visualization framework such as Highcharts, AngularJS, deep learning library and math library.
- Passion for data visualization, deep learning and control systems
- Able to learn real-time, learning-based and autonomous control systems, smart building and energy efficiency technology