A Client Solutions Manager plays a crucial role in building, maintaining and retaining corporate relationships with customers in order to contribute to the growth and profitability of the Company. He / She will be involved in assisting on the research and development of marketing strategies to induce more business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Developing and managing good working relationships with existing and new customers
- Prepare quotations and proposals
- Monitor and follow through closely with Customers to turn Quotations into Bookings
- Upon booking confirmation, communication of project scope and deliverables to engineering department to ensure accurate job commencement and timely completion
- Listen and understand customers’ needs to provide pro-active and innovative sales solutions
- Work to identify and generate continued business from existing and new accounts
- Consistently initiate regular customer contact and seek evaluation of past performances and suggestions for improvements
- Attend site show-round
- Presentation to Customers
- Attend Seminars / Exhibitions to promote and generate new leads
Work Experience and Skills:
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, with a confidence for speaking and group presentations
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong in sales pitch and leads generation
- Preferably Manager specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- A team player with the abilityto work collaboratively within the team and across departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to handle difficult situations with ease
- Possess good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, and with drive to deliver timely performance
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging assignments simultaneously
- Able to work effectively under stress and deadline