- Assist in developing risk-based audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities
- Gather, document, analyse and evaluate sufficient audit evidences as a basis for providing objective professional opinions on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations under review
- Responsible for conducting operational, process and risk-based audit field work and report on business risk and internal control status
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of information and other disclosure issues to management\
- Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Report on internal control issues and the implementation of the internal audit plan to management
- Make recommendations for the improvement to financial and operational controls
- Work closely with internal audit management in promptly communicating issues and concerns relating to audit assignments and the general operations of the department
- Ensure audit assignments are accomplished in a timely manner
- Diploma in Accountancy or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of internal audit experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy new challenges
- Be results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail in composing, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Have the ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office
Candidates who are keen to take up the opportunity to grow with expanding Group are invited to Apply Now via the button below with your detailed resume with current/expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.