- Degree in Marketing or Communication or other relevant disciplines
- An excellent communicator to reach out to all levels with strong written and spoken English (min. B grade for GCE ‘A’ level General Paper or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Proven track record of minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in Branding, Advertising & Promotion from Retail Fashion or FMCG industries
- Proven ability to implement successful programs across traditional and new media platforms
- Independent, resourceful and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are keen to take up the opportunity to grow with expanding Group are invited to Apply Now via the button below with your detailed resume with current/expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.