A Product Marketing Executive at Ecquaria is a diverse and rewarding role. You will be the bridge between Sales, Product Development, Professional Services, our partners, and our customers. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Executive you will be the expert in customers’ domain, understand how they buy and their buying criteria and will translate that knowledge into eventual sales for the company.
- Responsible for planning, positioning and promotion of Ecquaria’s digital government products involving native cloud technologies, microservices, CICD, DevOps, etc.
- Coordinate with Product Manager (Product Department) in understanding product features and roadmap.
- Communicate product value propositions to all within the company.
- Develop sales tools that support the selling of products.
- Plan the launch of new products.
- Build market intelligence on competitors and customers.
- Develop strategy and programmes to drive demand of products.
- This position reports to the Business Development Director.