- Shipping Assistant is responsible for providing assistance and to liaise with customers;
- Works together with the warehouse and logistics operators to plan and track shipments;
- Responsible for providing assistance accurately in preparing the necessary documentations;
- File and keep all the related documents;
- Manpower arrangement;
- Adhoc duties when required;
- Working schedule and hours according to Duty Roster;
- Singaporean only;
- Working location at Queenstown with good warehouse working environment.
- Conduct targeted conversations with customers to identify customer needs;
- Perform documentation for checks in accordance to internal and external SOPs;
- Perform documentation for the process; and
- Computer literacy and SAP skill.