• Manage the daily technical, operations & maintenance matters of our fleet according for local and international statutory rules & regulations.
• Oversee technical, operational and docking related matters. Ensure statutory certification, condition of class, regular surveys and inspections are complied with.
• In charge of overseeing the upkeep of vessels’ administrative records, safe work culture etc.
• Plan route and optimum scheduling of vessel movement.
• Manage a team to oversee and ensure optimum vessel performance and efficiency.
• Conduct regular vessel inspections.
• Ensure sea-worthiness of all vessels.
• Review and manage the bunker consumption.
• Managing all aspects of crew personnel administration.
• Diploma/Degree in Marine or related qualifications.
• Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in ship management.
• Able to plan effective vessel scheduling.
• Possess sound technical knowledge of vessel engines & parts to oversee service and maintenance.
• Able to manage competing demands and handle frequent changes and unexpected events.
• Able to speak Bahasa Indonesian with crew.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Responsible, self-driven and possess leadership skills.