Permanent, Full Time
• Deliver quality program to foster holistic learning and development of preschoolers
• Nurture children’s natural curiosity to explore and learn in a comfortable and safe environment
• Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and development
• Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
• Degree / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education • Caring, passionate and love what you do • Good written and verbal communication skills • Good interpersonal skills • Team player
Education and Training
About Crestar Education Group
Crestar Education Group is a leading provider of infant and child care services, preschool education, enrichment and adult education programmes in the region.
With a network of more than 20,000 students and more than 100 centres, Crestar Education Group has established its presence across Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Bangladesh.
The Group’s early childhood programmes are offered through two established brands, namely Kinderland and ELFA. Enrichment programmes such as ballet, speech and drama, arts and languages, music, are available at its Crestar Schools of Dance, Crestar Language Schools and Crestar Learning Centres.
KLC International Institute, the training arm of Crestar, is also a leading institution for the training of preschool and child care teachers from certificate to degree level. The Group is also appointed by The Office of Chinese Language Council International (Hanban)” Beijing, China to administer and conduct the International Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) in Singapore.