As a WSH Coordinator, you will assist the WSH Officer (FSM) in the daily operation of executing the company's safety regulations and practices in the factory and sites.
- Assist WSH Officer (FSM) on safety and health matters on Production Plan.
- Execute appropriate safety measurements in accordance with the Workplace Safety & Health Act.
- Liaise closely with operations staff, Project Managers, clients, main contractors, consultants and authority etc. on all safety and health issues.
- Assist WSH Officer (FSM) in accident / incident reporting and investigations as well as hold toolbox meeting and all WSH matters execution.
- Coordinate and maintain records of safety orientation and daily toolbox meetings.
- Ensure safe work practices are adhered to by all parties in the daily site activities.
- Perform daily inspection to ensure compliance to prevailing MOM regulations and Company ISO & OSHAS policies.
- Attend to all feedbacks on safety irregularities and inform the WSH Officer (FSM) accordingly.
- Enforce all safety legislation and in-house safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure supervisors and workers are following the safe work procedures compliance.
- Assist WSH Officer to liaise with relevant authority during visiting / complain or feedbacks if necessary.
- Detect safety violation and report to WSH Officer (FSM).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
Building and Construction