As an Admin Assistant, you will to assist the Senior Production Engineer in all administrative work of Precast & Prefabricated Plant. You are to adhere to Quality, Environmental and Safety Management System in accordance with Company's standards and customers' requirements.
- Communicates and/or coordinates Production Manager instructions and desires with various individuals and/or departments / section.
- Furnishes and obtains information from other departments or outside representatives.
- Prepares special reports, gathering and summarizing data.
- Organizes and prepares documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications. May act as an office resource for word processing and spread sheet application.
- Prepare and monitoring of purchase requisition, data entry into ERP system.
- Update of attendance & EMS.
- Update production Summary.
- Processing of delivery orders.
- Recording of cost codes.
- Organize extracurricular activities.
- Participate in corrective actions if required, in response to customers' complaint.
- Manage the general office administration functions together with other administrators.
- Liaise with external vendors on office administration functions i.e. travel agencies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.