As a Production Supervisor, you will assist the Production Manager in managing the overall Planning & Control operation of Steel Reinforcement and PBU Fitting Plant. You are also to adhere to Quality, Environmental and Safety Management System in accordance with the Company's standards and customers' requirements.
- Overall responsible for Project planning / Planning functions (Schedule, Work order etc.) in Steel Reinforcement and PBU Fitting fabrication to customer / site.
- Monitor & update of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Manage and assist overall customer administration matters.
- Participate in resolving any arising problems, non-conformance or complaints (Product / Process) and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Coordinate with internal department in event of any new customer / engineering requirements.
- Raise the purchase requisition for materials and must ensure the purchasing data in the requisition are accurate.
- Manage, coach & train the team members which include carrying out performance review and disciplinary action, if required.
- Participate in internal Audit and Yearly Budgeting exercise.
- Approve customer order for production and replenishment of stock.
- Participate in the Risk Assessment (RA) discussion & review and taking part of inspection with company WSH officer on Environment, Health & Safety within company premises.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
Building and Construction