As a Senior Accounts Executive, you will assist the Accountant in all aspects of statutory as well as oversee the daily operation of the Finance department and ensure all accounting documents are compliance with the Company and Government's policies and standards.
- Process and manage daily AR, AP, GL and intercompany transactions
- Responsible for intercompany transaction (AR/AP) and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly accrual and amortization entries
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules including fixed assets register, AR aging, AP aging, inventory, WIP and ensure schedules and sub-ledgers are reconciled to the GL
- Prepare cash forecast and ensure healthy cash-flow
- Ensure timeliness and completeness of data entries
- Assist internal and external auditors on all the documents required
- Assist Accountant in preparation of Budget and Forecast
- Prepare monthly close journal entries including sales adjustment journal entries
- Support Accountant in other ad-hoc projects
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.