As a Foreman (Senior / Assistant), you will assist the Production Supervisor (Senior / Assistant) in managing and performing the overall Assembly operation in Steel Reinforcement Plant. You are to adhere to Quality, Environmental and Safety Management System in accordance with the Company's standards and customers' requirements.
- Perform assembly of reinforcement steel bar.
- Ensure that all assembly fall within standards, measured to specifications and within tolerances & etc.
- Perform product identification and traceability activities, as required.
- Coordinate with other department to resolve Quality issue.
- Lead the team in the shift in efficient operation and discipline of the production.
- Ensure Team members perform according to Quality requirement.
- Maintain 5 "S" in the production floor.
- Contribute ideas which can lead to cost saving, productivity efficiency, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Manage, coach and train the team members include carrying out performance review and disciplinary action, if required.
- Relay instructions from head of department to the teams.
- Authorize to stop operation if conditions are out of safety measures or not able to achieve specified process / operation conditions in production.
- Flag noncompliance issues to supervisors.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
Building and Construction