- Contract management, preparation of variations & final accounts and generation of cost control and reports
- Assist the Project Manager in working out the quantities for variations and progress claims.
- Prepare monthly progress claim, vet/recommend and prepare clients' payment certificate for management approval.
- Act as second point of contact (client - servicing) on behalf of project engineers for enquiries from external stakeholders pertaining to projects, term contracts
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects/duties assigned.
If interested, kindly email resume to email@example.com or click apply
- Minimum diploma holder in any field
- Related experience advantageous, but not necessary
Building and Construction