We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on Instrumentation and Control Engineer / Senior Control
Engineer who will be responsible for all Facilities Control & ELV systems (FMCS,LSS,DIW,CDS,GDS, ELV).
• Provide engineering expertise and support for safe and reliable Facility operations, maintenance
work and projects with regards to I&C and ELV systems.
• Review daily / monthly alarm history in all SCADA and ELV systems and provide necessary
improvement, corrective and preventive actions.
• Perform all the instrument calibration when necessary. Maintain, keep and ensure all the systems
back up / records are up to date and ready. Perform control system field termination,
configuration and troubleshooting when necessary.
• Oversee and manage contractors on predictive and preventive maintenance, FAT, SAT, etc.
Review of diagnostic and system performance reports / logs for ELV, PLC & SCADA systems and
make necessary recommendation for improvement / rectification.
• Familiar with Siemens S7 PLC systems, WinCC and HMI. Good technical knowledge on E+H,
Emerson, Vaisala and other process instruments would be an advantage.
• Act as lead & point of contact for all I&C & ELV (in coordination, execution, testing, service
maintenance, meetings with back end office, customers and vendors) projects and related works.
Assist in procurement (review vendor quotes, meeting budget, documents & drawings for
compliance with project requirements). Ensure that all materials used and work performed is as
• Participate in all continuous improvement key project such as cost reduction, manufacturing
analysis, improvement of conversion cost, system improvement, Facilities CapEx improvement,
new facilities system development and qualifications, etc.
• Perform feasibility studies on Cells and Modules new facility equipment installation and make
recommendation for future manufacturing expansion plans where required.
• Prepare all required specification, operating procedure and working instructions and ensure all
documentation are properly updated and maintained
• Maintain and administer Incident report and 3D or CAR follow up. Conduct incident or accident
investigation process including root cause analysis and ensure corrective actions are completed
• Comply to Environment , Health and Safety requirements.
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned by reporting supervisor.
• At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Control system installation,
Facility Project Hook up.
• Prefer a Degree in Instrumentation and Control
• Possess good understanding of P&ID & process flow drawings
• Knowledgeable in PLC/HMI/SCADA high level communication interfaces.
Good knowledge in control system architecture and networking, PLC
programming, SCADA configuration, and ELV systems.
• Familiar with Siemens S7 PLC systems, WinCC and HMI system is an added
• Good technical knowledge on the functionality of electrical equipment,
instrumentations and process control systems commonly utilized in process
• Familiar with Singapore Standards and Code of Practice.
• Good supervisory and leadership skills
• Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad.
• Possess positive work attitude to ensure quality service and timely
• Self-motivated, dynamic, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
• Strong sense of responsibility, independence and accountability
• Proactive & assertive team player with pleasant personality
• Good contact with consultants, suppliers, contractors, good with project
and contract documents
• Possess planning, organizational and supervision skills and able to meet
• Able to work late for ad hoc deliverables