We are looking to hire a highly motivated TPM/ Engineer who will be responsible for the Manufacturing and
Equipment Engineering function of our REC Modules plant supporting the strategic ambition to be the world’s
leading solar cell producer.
• Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager
• Oversee the SMT/TPM activities, drive for continuous improvement by implementing up-to-date methods,
to achieve the manufacturing goals set by the management.
• Lead and participate in TPM AM, PM, QM pillar teams to shift to achieve the long term goals of TPM.
• Implement line operational procedures, and ensure compliance with corporate requirements and procedures
• Implement efficient Manufacturing System with high productivity
• Maintain optimum utilization of equipment and resources and constantly review methods of WIP
management and production flow.
• Ensure the processes are in control using SPC
• Involved in daily line sustaining troubleshooting on process and quality related issues.
• Manage all non-conformance material and scraps disposition as according to the process control
procedures and quality related procedures.
• Participate actively in key project such as cost reduction, yield improvement, Cpk. improvement, new
product / process development, new machine qualification, process optimization, throughput improvement
and new material evaluation/qualification
• Drive the team of operators in the SMT to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost,
quality & service using Six-Sigma, Gemba, Kaizen or similar applicable methodology
• As an individual contributor, may be accountable for projects/programs as well as, developing methods and
parameters, project methodology and/or project proposals.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals
of the division.
• To observe and abide to all Environmental Health and Safety related rules and procedures in compliance to
the Environmental Health and Safety policy.
• Coaches, mentor and conduct training for targeted organizations on the manufacturing systems
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Physics / Manufacturing / Chemistry
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the field of Manufacturing
• Possess production hands-on experience in production line planning, production control, engineering methods
for process controls, input / output balancing, FIFO methodology, cycletime management, productivity
improvement, TPM and line staffing.
• Exposure to fast paced manufacturing environment in MNC is advantageous
• Working experience in Solar or Semiconductors manufacturing industry preferred
• Knowledge on Solar or Semiconductor process flow and manufacturing system
• Track records of cost reduction achievement
• Hands-on experience with plant start-up & Lean Production System development preferred
• Demonstrated leadership skill, good presentation, team-building and communications
• Must be highly energetic and have the drive to get things done ahead of plan.
• Knowledge of tools and methodologies like SPC, TOPS, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, TPM, etc.
• Skills and abilities to perform job include: analytical communication, presentation skills, problem solving and
troubleshooting skills, computer literacy, interpersonal skills, exercises mature judgment; ability to work in a
team, as well as, independently; ability to influence other people
• Willingness to travel.
• Highly discipline in manufacturing behavior
▪ Able to energize, motivate and inspire people.
▪ Good coaching, mentoring skills and balancing of manpower resources.
▪ Strong performance appraisal skills
• Interpersonal effectiveness – Build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization and outside the
organization that are based on mutual trust and respect
• Dynamic & committed with proactive working attitude
• Strong passion for process improvement, organizational, analytical and interpersonal & people skills