- Report to the General Manager (Myanmar)
- Lead and guide the Project Management team in Myanmar for various projects with effective transfer of knowledge and experience.
- Carry out Business Development for the Project Management consultancy business of Surbana Jurong by nurturing long term relationships with the clients in the Real Estate industry and Local Authorities.
- Establish strict implementation of the Project Management procedures throughout the various projects and standardise processes in line with ISO QMS/ EMS requirements
- Formulate strategies and organise work flow to meet project objectives
- Lead during all the stages of the projects lifecycle from Inception, design to construction and hand over.
- Responsible for the technical competency and development of staff within the Project Management function
- Identify project staffing and skill requirements and manage the manpower projection for the Project Management function
- Build a healthy relationship with the approving authorities to ensure the smooth progress of the projects.
- Engage the clients, consultants and other project stakeholders to develop effective communications channels and establish long term working and synergistic relationship with all stakeholders.
- Recognised degree in Architecture, Engineering (Civil, M&E)
- Proven experience in the real estate industrial and familiar with the developing of Residential, mixed development, Hotel, hospital, office,etc.
- Knowledge of FIDIC will be a strong advantage
- Strong flair for project delivery management
- Minimum 15 years’ working experience in managing building construction projects in Singapore and overseas, with at least 2 years in the Senior Manager role
- Good understanding of the Real Estate Industry and its related players
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese to liaise with associates.
- Good decision-making, interpersonal skills
- Confident personality and able to rapidly establish interpersonal connections
- Pro-active nature, self starter and able to promote interdependency
- Strong emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Committed to ensuring high standard of project delivery
- Expert at handling MS Office: MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Building and Construction