- Provide facilities management services to the company’s HQ.
- Oversee the existing operational contracts for cleaning management and maintenance.
- Attend to office maintenance and repairs.
- Responsible for utilities and space management, including office configuration.
- Ensure relevant equipment and office systems are in good working condition (e.g. AV equipment in meeting rooms, office security systems)
- Responsible for procurement and contract management, including supervising and coordinating work of contractors
- Technical certification in M&E Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in facility management.
- Knowledge in air-conditioning systems will be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Good inter-personal skills.
Building and Construction