- Support the operations department on all operational, warehouse co-ordination and administrative matters.
- Assist on admin responsibilities, including compiling reports and data, collating campaign data.
- Assist the manager to supervise and monitor progress on all installations and removals of advertising campaigns.
- Actively conduct site surveys and update all Bus and Taxi shelters portfolio.
- Participate in work and process improvement projects.
- Support in any project and/or tasks which are assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or NITEC qualifications, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Possesses a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Able to commit to a 5.5 day work week.
- Efficient working independently as well as in a team.
- Strong ability and initiative in learning new skills and picking up knowledge.
- Able to work at Upper Thomson area.
Real Estate/Property Management