The Executive will assist the Marketing Communications Manager in the coordination and execution of various integrated communication and marketing activities (both digital and traditional platforms) ;
- to execute a wide variety of marketing and communications activities that involve branding, advertising, public relations, social media, and more.
- Produce and support collaterals development for the hotel’s marketing activities.
- Copy write, and develop flyers, brochures, posters, electronic mailers, advertisements, press releases, presentations, newsletters, guest letters and other related materials.
- Supervise production or implementation of marketing materials.
- Maintain customer communications, feedback and engagement via social media and other media platforms.
- Maintain open internal and external communications with departments, suppliers, customers and media.
- Manage media database and track media coverage.
- Track results of marketing campaigns (ROI)