- Assist in Accounts Payable duties
- Reconciliation of A/P ledger to GL.
- Preparation of selected A/P monthly reports.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and electronic/cheque payments.
- Reconciliation and verification of vendors’ statements of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable and General Ledger duties.
- Responsible in handling daily accounting entries.
- Responsible for monthly prepayment schedule posting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for month end reconciliation - AR & GL.
- Assist in preparation of audit schedules.
- Liaise with operations personnel and vendors for accounting related issues.
- Involve in the company’s annual physical stock take exercise.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 1 years of working experience in related field.
- Committed and responsible individual.
- Meticulous with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cope well with high workload and prioritize tasks in an efficient way.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.