1. Diploma or equivalent in HR discipline or business related courses.
2. At least 2 or 3 years working experience in HR related field in a generalist role with hands on experience in payroll.
3. Well versed with employment laws.
4. Preferably with experience in construction industry.
5. Proficient in Microsoft office.
6. Able to communicate and interact with all level of staff.
7. Positive work attitude and display initiative and problem solving.
8. Team player.
9. Available for work within short notice / start work immediately
9. 5 days work week.