Job Summary:To assist Marketing Manager and responsible to all marketing matters
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
As a marketing executive, you will report to the Marketing Manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead digital initiatives.
- Monitor online marketing trends.
- Manage media agencies and other partners.
- Drive sales target and return on investments.
- Create marketing and branding strategies and directions.
- Optimize online advertisements to increase brand awareness.
- Handle and maintain all daily marketing administration include enquiry.
- Plan, implement and execute on A&P or Local Store Marketing activities.
- Administer the Company’s social media marketing and advertising platforms.
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results.
- Update contents on company’s website, digital channels and social network pages.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Implement and execute yearly promotion schedule in accordance with the company growth and development.
- Assist in coordinating events such as opening of new outlets, launching of new products, or other activities to gain public attention through various media.
- Marketing research and study on the relevant topic such as menu mix performance, customer segmentation, new product launching, F&B industry changes and update, competitor’s activities and performance.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
The successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience managing digital and social media marketing platforms, probably in F&B business
- Minimum diploma in marketing or any related field
- Great personal drive & ownership
- Strong passion for brand building and creativity
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills
- Proactive & able to work independently
- Work location – Able to work in West area.