Job Objectives/Job Summary:
As a Drafter (BIM), he/she has to prepare drawings and topographical and relief maps used in civil engineering projects by using BIM modelling.
- Prepare drawings and detailed design documents for preliminary, construction and as-built status by using BIM Modeling, AutoCAD, Revit
- Assist Project Engineers and Project Managers at all levels
- Remain constantly updated with the drafting technology to maintain technical competency
- Plan all drawing request to meet the submission deadline
- On time delivery of all drawings, correct and accurate drawings and maintain soft copy of achieve drawings
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects working from sketches or notes.
- Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages, according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Determine quality, cost, strength and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of working experience in construction industry.
c) Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in the most recent version of AutoCAD software platforms
- Able to read and understand engineering documents
- Proficient in AutoCAD and BIM Modelling
d) Personal Qualities
- Able to perform independently under minimal supervision
PBT Engineering (subsidiary of TEE International)