- Overall responsible for smooth operations and profitability of the assigned restaurants.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction to the restaurant management teams to maximize long-term sales and profit potential of each assigned restaurant.
- Build a positive relationship with assigned restaurant management teams in ensuring business goals are met/exceeded.
- Ensures understanding of restaurant operating standards and service quality. Subsequently build commitment and ultimately ensure adherence to the Quality, Service, Ambiance & Value (QSAV) guidelines as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all assigned restaurants assigned are fully staffed up and their employees are led and developed to achieve the expected work performance and productivity
Required to- DO:
- Brand Building
- Business Results
- People Care
- Food Safety / Sanitation
- Workplace Safety & Security
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 6 years’ of working experiences as supervisory role in similar industry.
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual / fine-dining restaurant function and understand the entire business process of operating and managing restaurants
- Understanding and connected to the industry trends
- Understand and have experience working with Point-Of-Sales (POS) system.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated with dynamic personality to always strive for better results.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene, neatly attired and professionally groomed.
- Enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement.
- May require to work during weekends and public holidays.
*Open for Locals / Dependant Pass or LTVP+ Holders (work passes without quota) only*
Call us now 9474 7534 or email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*