goGame is looking for an IT Administrator who will be responsible for the daily system administration, monitoring, support and maintenance, backup, recovery and servicing of the company IT systems; servers, network and cloud infrastructure. The goal is to maximize service level uptime, reliable performance and game services availability to all users.
• You will conduct installation, configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all systems hardware and software in the server, network and cloud infrastructure.
• You will service all Office IT matters including domain management, system procurement, communication tools, user account management, access control, and desktop support.
• You will monitor system and network performance, provide availability and security management.
• You will manage and update all network device operating system and firmware, upkeep all security firewall rules and manage VPN across different networks.
• You will ensure disaster recovery plan and strategy are in place for all critical systems.
• You will work with the team to optimize new policy, procedure and workflow for current systems and new projects to ensure seamless continuity.
• You will manage inventory, maintenance contracts, vendor communication and upkeep all documentation
• You will ensure all hardware and software comply with organization and industry standards.Please type in point form
Competency and Experience
• Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an end-user support, server and network administration.
• Experience in deployment and management of virtualize platform and cloud technology.
• Experience in Amazon Web Servics (AWS) or Google Compute Engine (GCE) is a plus.
• Experience in Windows OS, OS X, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Open Source tools and scripting.
• Experience in Database software; relational, NoSQL, Caching and Data Warehousing.
• Experience in system administration and management, certification is a plus.
• Experience in network administration and management, certification is a plus.
• Able to project manage, technical documentation and organize resources to deliver critical timelines.
• Experience in a mobile gaming industry is a big plus.
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Are you a goGetter?
• Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary
• Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself.