Manage all day-to-day operations and staff, to deliver the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as the operating equipment.
- Manage and provide clean and functioning equipment, tableware, glassware and cutleries for use by the kitchen, outlets and banquet
- Provide the required equipment to set up the buffet with Kitchen staff.
- Enforce proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Enforce proper use and cleaning of all dish room machinery. Requisite chemicals for dishwashing.
- Manage all costing and prepare weekend report, labour costing and equipment costing for Profit & Loss, breakages report for F&B Manager.
- Conduct daily briefing and attend Food & Beverage (F&B) meetings.
- Source for equipment and glassware etc and loan from other hotels when necessary.
- Conduct and inventory check with Finance every 6 months.
- Maintain proper records of equipment and replenish shortages for any outlet.
- Maintain store and ensure equipment is in good condition by scheduling regular maintenance with Engineering.
- Approve staff leave applications, payment for casual labour and staff attendance report.
- Conduct On-the-Job training (OJT) for new and existing Stewards
- Conduct staff recruitment, paln outlet manpower deployment and manage staff welfare, grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals for staff and manage their performance by coaching and training them in accordance with established Hotel standards.
- Ad hoc projects or other duties as assigned