• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (i.e. Electronics / Electrical / Mechatronics / Material Science) or related fields.
• Or at least Diploma in Engineering with 2 years' prior relevant working experience in electronic system troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of analysis tools such as SEM, TEM, FIB or similar systems will be advantageous.
• Effective customer relations skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to work on overtime / stand-by / weekends.
• Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel.
• Literate in MS Office and Windows software environments and network setup experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the button APPLY NOW
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.