Key areas of responsibility
· Prepare and input tax invoices
· Deposit and record cash receipts
· AR collections follow-up
· Maintain the AR over 60 days at zero or the lowest possible level
· Maintain Accounts Receivable/billing records
Business Partner Accounts Administration:
· Setup new customer (Business Partner) accounts
· Perform credit reviews
· Maintain Business Partner, Tender/Project contracts and order files
· Handles Order Processing
· Set up new vendors and obtain required documents if necessary
· Match tax invoices with purchase orders and verify receipt and acceptance of goods and services
· Code and input vendor invoices
· Obtain approvals on tax invoices for payment
· Process vendor check payments and payments through internet bank transfers
· Research and reconcile transactions as necessary
· Maintain petty cash
· Perform month-end closing procedures and support audit information requests
· General office duties: open and distribute mail, provide backup for reception desk and phones
· Other duties as assigned
· GCE ‘O’ Level
· Min 1 year of working experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
· SAP Business One experience would be and added advantage
· Process oriented
· Strong attention to details
· Initiative, patient and mature in thinking.
· Meticulous, hands on and analytical.
· A team player with good communication skills.
. Able to work under pressure