- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Ensure general cleanliness of the office and work stations
- Scanning of documents
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College in Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Some physical work required.