To oversee and manage the operations of Group COE so as to ensure smooth functioning of the department and support provisioning of Group COE services, including training, facilitation, events, to excellent standards
- Ensure that Group COE’s operational processes are executed well and in support of department objectives, including quality objectives like customer experience measures, staff engagement measures, etc. and in an error-free and timely manner, as well as in compliance with company policy.
- Supervise and lead a team of project and admin executives to provide project support, logistics and admin services to the department, including recruitment and rostering of resources, performance appraisal & coaching, conflict resolution, training and development.
- Define and deliver projects that streamline and improve the department’s processes, including reporting on progress and solutions to project sponsor(s), assigning team members to the projects, seeking funding for implementing solutions and performing change management to implement solutions.
- Manage the performance reporting and budget monitoring process for the department, including working with Heads of Practice and Project Managers to obtain status updates and providing monthly reports for management reporting.
- Define and manage the information/data collection and updating for management reporting, including using excel or other tools to present an operational dashboard. Includes managing required records and documents for ISO procedures.
- Manage and develop the i.cube facility, including developing new services and optimizing the operational processes, so as to provide an excellent level of service to users.
- To oversee the end-to-end process of organizing trainings, workshops and events, including marketing the courses/events to their targeted audiences, extending invitations, liaising with the trainers/speakers and reporting on attendee feedback and expenditure.
- To manage the certification process for Lean Six Sigma belters, liaising with certification body as required.
- Support the Vice President in scheduling of appointments, overseas trips and general administration.
- 5 years operational management experience
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Advanced excel
- Financial modelling
- Change Management
- Budgeting and financial management