The ideal candidate should:
- Have a Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Applied Science / Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Have a keen interest in dealing with security monitoring, assessment and resolution of security incidents, with an eye for detail.
- Have basic knowledge of IP networking, network operation & security and best practices
- Be a self-starter with a positive work ethic and the ability to work well in a team.
- Have service-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- Possess relevant soft skills to maintain effective working relationships with other teams.
- Be tasks orientated with sense of urgency in executing operational duties
- Have the ability to work with tight timeline to deliver results.
- Be willing to be placed on call on 24x7 basis.
Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.