- • Opportunities for learning
- • 12-months contract position
- • Excellent benefits
- Planning, executing and implementing the facility for commercial info-communication services (FCIS) for the MRT/Road tunnel project.
- Liaise and coordinating with mobile network operators (MNOs), LTA and its contractors to ensure the timely exchange of information and commissioning of each project phase.
- Co-ordinating with MNOs on their specification requirements to be incorporated into the FCIS.
- Co-ordinating with MNOs, LTA and its contractors for the delivery and installation of base station in the mobile deployment space (MDS).
- Ensuring operation and maintenance (O&M) requirements are taken cared of during the project phase before handing over to O&M team.
- Conducting cost recovery from all MNOs sharing the facilities for FCIS based on formulate cost sharing principles from the project agreement and
- Monitoring and keeping track of payment to LTA/SMRT/SBST/MNOs.
- Carrying out asset sighting when materials arrive in warehouse.
- Attending project meeting with LTA and SMRT/SBST.
- Tracking and filing of documentation
- Assisting to prepare the design tender specification and associated documents for the FCIS in MRT/Road tunnel infrastructure.
- Co-ordinating with relevant internal departments such as Legal, Finance and Treasury to finalize agreements terms to be signed by MNOs leasing the facilities for the MRT/Road tunnel project.
- Any other matters assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal candidate should:
- Have Diploma in Engineering, preferable in Telecommunication, Info-communications Technology or its equivalent. 2 year of working experience is an advantage
- Have at least 1 year(s) of working experience in Telecommunication industry
- Be a team player with initiative and a strong sense of accountability.
- Be able to work independently and play a hands-on role and exercise flexibility in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft software e.g. Excel, Word and Power Points.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English to interact with vendors and stakeholders.
- Be able to work in difficult environment such as MRT/Road tunnel under construction.
- Be able to work during non-office hours and be on 24 x 7 hours standby alert to attend to issues on occasional basis