Mynewsdesk is the world’s leading all-in-one brand newsroom and multimedia PR platform. Over 5,000 brands as diverse as Costa Coffee, Volkswagen, Canon, UNICEF, SMEs and startups use their Mynewsdesk newsrooms to publish and distribute their content, achieve greater visibility across search and social media, connect with key influencers, and tell their stories.
We have more than 140 employees based in eight offices across the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany and Singapore. Working at the Mynewsdesk Singapore office, you will be immersed in the world of modern PR and digital media.
You will have excellent opportunities to develop your career in sales in a rapidly expanding company. Each member of our team must be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, a “can-do” attitude and loads of energy to drive the growth of our business locally, and in the region.
If you want to be a part of this young business and its growth, then keep on reading!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for successfully selling Mynewsdesk’s products to new clients each month. You would be expected to source for prospects and close business in targeted sectors.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Be a trusted advisor to prospects in social and digital communications
- Research, identify and qualify sales leads to support the growth of our SG customer base
- Control and understand the leads qualifying cycle through data in Salesforce
- Do outbound research to collect prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone, social media, email and networking events
- Track sales progress and execute personal sales administration via Salesforce
- 2-5 years experience in Sales / Communications / PR / Marketing sector
- Proven track record within B2B Sales
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Experience working with salesforce.com preferred, but not compulsory
- Fluent English speaker; additional languages an advantage
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and competitive team player
- Unafraid of new challenges
- Show strong customer focus: Enter the customer’s world through listening and understanding, develop new business relationships by recognizing and delivering on the customer’s needs.
- Prove personal effectiveness: Produce outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focusing on achieving positive results contributing to Mynewsdesk’s business success and exceeding expectations.
- Build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. You should be an honest, transparent and trustworthy team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
You will be given comprehensive product and sales training. Expect to learn valuable insights on the job, along with the opportunity to broaden network. A competitive salary package and commission bonus scheme awaits you.
Read more about Mynewsdesk People http://people.mynewsdesk.com/
Find out more about our service: http://get.mynewsdesk.com/