Responsible for the smooth, accurate, timely distribution of all incoming and outgoing merchandise (GM & SWT) to and from the shop floor.
- Ensures timely stocks deliveries to the shops by liaising with warehouse/security on arrival schedules.
- Manage acceptance and verification of incoming and outgoing products/damaged items in accordance with DFS standard procedures.
- Sort and replenish the sales floor (SWT) by floating the merchandise onto the shelves and conforming to the display standards.
- Transfer excess merchandise to the respective store rooms.
- Assist stores in re-laying and moving fixtures, display props etc.
- Submit Daily Delivery report to Product Support Manager for productivity study.
- Responsible for the timely deliveries of merchandise.
- Ensures that there are sufficient stock on display (SWT) and adherence to display standards.