ACP's Project Manager will be involved in the system development life cycle and activity. As our Project Manager, regular communciation with staff and customers are expected.
Some of your Job Responsibilities are:
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Open Source core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft and VMware.
- Support services for Open Source and Microsoft related Technologies, Servers, Storage and Networking.
- Implementing and supporting disaster recovery solutions
- Technical services and support at the network level
- Remote access solution implementation and support
- System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communciation with customers as required
- Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management programs and policies
- Managing vendors as required
If you have
- 3 years of relevant experience in IT project management
- Strong business process, analytical skills & probelm solving skills
- Deployed successfully third party components and services,
- Strong experience in analyzing quality issues and hardware architecture
- Experience in enabling system performance qualities and involved on selecting enterprise' server hardware, operating system and job control
Come and Join us for a fun and exciting Experience!