Business Development Senior Executive:
As a Business Development Senior Executive, you will be responsible for the end-to-end business development activities for OOH Media. You will need to have intimate knowledge of our full suite of products from bus shelter media to digital screens to experiential executions, as you will support the unit in terms of identifying and executing new business opportunities, digital partners to develop digital OOH solutions, development of new network and revenue streams.
Good business acumen is a must and the ability to recognise potential advertising sites to cater to different target audience and segment of the market. You will need to work independently and be proactive. Attention to detail with an eye for quality, ability to negotiate and communicate well, along with the ability to grasp and translate opportunities into viable revenue streams is crucial. Thriving in a dynamic environment, you relish creative challenges and bring along a proactive and can-do spirit with a touch of entrepreneurship.
· Identify and execute new business opportunities through acquisition of new OOH 'real estate' and manage the relationships of all the existing ones.
· Analyse market strategies, deal requirements and develop business case and revenue models for internal and external stakeholders approval
· Develop business proposals and commercial agreements to ensure parties' interests are protected.
· Monitor all contractual agreements and prepare renewal at least 6 months before its expiry.
· Work closely with sales, marketing, operations team within OOH and inter-business units, to ensure successful commercialisation and operationalisation of secured and upcoming projects.
· Keep tabs on industry developments and support the unit in ensuring our platforms remain relevant, innovative and exciting, through updates and bi-monthly reports.
· Be the expert on the industry and the outdoor landscape and how we can be positioned as a more compelling choice through the use of research, innovation and industry benchmarking.