Applicants must be social-media savvy, extremely up-to-date with fashion, beauty, design and lifestyle trends, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Write and edit news and feature pieces for ELLE's digital platforms
· Help manage ELLE's social media portals
· Spot new trends online and react quickly to breaking stories
· Post new stories online/social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, microblogs) regularly and engage users when necessary
· Help conceptualise and execute online-specific initiatives.
· Contribute to ELLE's overall content planning.
· Conceptualise, pitch and produce on-brand native content regularly
· Degree or its equivalent
· At least 2.5 years of relevant experience in online work or journalism
· Must possess keen news sense.
· Strong knowledge of and experience working with online/digital news platforms referred.
· Supremely social media- and tech-savvy, and able to engage with large online communities.
· Able to utilise social media platforms that are relevant to ELLE in content planning.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Strong writing and editing skills with a focus on digital media and audiences, including maintenance and enforcement of brand and style policies.
· Must be able to work effectively under pressure, on daily deadlines
· Videography, video-editing, photography and Web design skills a bonus.
· Excellent communication, inter-personal and organisational skills
· Has experience in producing client/commercial work for a similar online media brand.