- Plan and manage production orders and shipment schedule to meet committed delivery date.
- Coordinate with Project leaders, Planners and Production Supervisors on work prioritization according to delivery schedule.
- Plan, control and trigger material purchase. Expedite material delivery to meet shipment schedule.
- Plan, control and coordinate with Purchasers on material deliveries to avoid building up of high stock inventory. Work with other Planners to balance required date and inventory value.
- Recommend measures to reduce material holding cost.
- Implement production cost and schedule control plans.
- Reconcile and rectify material discrepancies.
- Plan and coordinate for consign materials. Monitor and expedite consign materials with respective staff.
- Coordinate and prepare all material transfer documentation.
- Advise project leaders and engineers on production flow and potential impact.
- Ensure production material and document completeness and traceability.
- Conduct weekly production meeting with project team on open issues and delivery commitment dates.
- Generate monthly production reports.
Minimum Diploma in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
At least 3-5 years of similar experience in a manufacturing environment.
Competent in managing priorities, schedules and datelines.
Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact well within internal departments and external customers.
Experienced in SAP Production Planning module, material planning and management, sub-contractor management on material consignment mode.
Matured, meticulous, motivated, result oriented.
- Strong problem solving skill.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)