Your role shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for producing 3D designs through computer rendering images.
- Delivering of high quality renderings of interior spaces.
- Work closely with Design & FF&E teams to ensure designs are in accordance to instructions.
- Producing of 3D scene including modelling, texturing, lighting & rendering for illustrative purposes.
- Producing 3D scene using by Photoshop or Affect Effects softwares.
- Ensure project assignments are completed within the given deadline.
- Assist in setting up and monitoring of updated 2D & 3D rendering filing system and library to meet office standard.
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, Computer Graphic, Media or 3D related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience, ideally in architecture or interior/product design field.
- Strong design sense.
- Advanced 3D skills, with a good eye for composition, materials and color.
- Advanced 3D modeling skills, 3D Studio Max essential, Sketch up.
- Advanced 3D rendering skills, VRAY essential.
- Good Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Good AutoCAD skills.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects.
- Experience in technical detailing.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced.
- Candidate who require a work pass need not apply.
Interested candidate, kindly submit your detail resume and portfolio.