Your role shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination with the client, consultants, contractors and project team.
- Responsible and monitor project schedule and work toward deadline.
- Monitor deliverables in each project phases and design stage.
- Worked closely with Design and FF&E team in all design phases (Phase 1 to Phase 4).
- Understand & co-ordinate contractual agreement in alignment of Client’s request.
- Assist the project team in preparing design and graphic presentations, coordinate design.
- Supervise production of documentation and specifications.
- Design meeting co-ordination.
- Attends site meetings and site/factory inspection.
- Technical & product research & review with design team.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects.
- To lead the CAD team to accomplish given tasks and work towards deadline.
- Assist to review shop drawings accordingly to design documentation.
- Responsible, creative and work independently.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining an updated filing sytem with design documents and CAD standard.
- To support project manager on shedule & deliverables update for billing & forcast.
- Diploma / Degree in Architectural or Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hospitalities and F&B projects.
- Professional knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office . Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop , 3D Max and sketch-up will be a plus.
- PC versatility essential.
- Good knowledge of drawing preparation and CAD standard, strong organizational skill and attentive to detail.
- Able to interpret specifications and layouts.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be meticulous, a good team player and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal, observation skills and team leader.
- Responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Handled and experienced projects in all design phases. Knowledge of site work and progress would be advantages.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese as interaction with the Chinese clients are expected.
- Candidate who require a work pass need not apply.
Interested candidate, kindly submit your detail resume and portfolio.