• A prominent player in the local scene with 3 business portfolios
• Portfolios include Jewellery Retail, Pawn-broking and Property
• Opportunities to build an illustrious career
- Designing and coordinating the printing of brochures, posters and other advertising/promotional materials, with the ability to produce print ready artworks (FA).
- Liaising with vendors on the designs and installation of visual aid materials, and coordinating with the Marketing team.
- Take part in conceptualising and executing display layout for retail shop counters/windows and developing the visual display based on seasonal promotions.
- To provide monthly administrative support for invoicing and other tasks as required
- Certificate or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Merchandising related discipline, with a minimum of 2 - 3 years of graphic design experience preferred
- Able to conceptualise strong creative ideas for promotional/marketing materials
- Well versed in graphic designing software, i.e. Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Freehand in both PC and Mac platforms
- Pleasant personality with good co-ordination and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative and independent worker who is also a good team player
- Able to work under tight deadlines and comfortable with field work
- Photography skills on taking product shots and good contacts with contractors / suppliers for Visual merchandising installation as well as construction will be an added advantage